The Coline Brand
Located in Fourques sur Garonne in the Lot-et-Garonne (47), Coline was born in 1987.
The brand offers urban and beachwear with ethnic accents and very colorful lines. An original ready-to-wear from size XS to XXXL offers to free and creative men and women the possibility to express themselves and to assert themselves, without compromise! Coline's team of stylists creates Spring-Summer and Fall-Winter collections with materials such as cotton, viscose and polycotton.
- 1982 : Creation of the company Coline Diffusion
- 1987: Coline Diffusion participates in its first ready-to-wear show in Paris
- 1990 : Several seasonal stores are opened on the French coast and in mountainous regions
- 1991 : Coline Diffusion expands, its head office is in Marmande
- 1993 : The head office moves to new premises in Fourques sur Garonne
- 1995: Opening of a second store in Bordeaux (33)
- 2004: Opening of Coline Spain SARL, a Spanish subsidiary based in Almeria
- 2007: Creation of an integrated style office
- 2011: Opening of a subsidiary in Miami to develop the American market "Coline USA Corporation